NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Alvin & Friends restaurant in New Rochelle launched a new website recently that allows visitors to view the menu and even shop for owner Alvin Clayton's personal oil paintings.
“We’re very excited to offer our customers an easier-to-use, more interactive website,” Clayton said in a statement. “The new site has been optimized for all mobile devices, so it’s simpler than ever to access important information, like our calendar of events and our menus.”
Alvin & Friends worked with Voice Media Group Agency Services to develop the responsive design. Voice Media Group is the largest group of metropolitan newsweeklies in the U.S., with papers – including the namesake Village Voice -- in 11 cities.
The restaurant has been Zagat rated and named by Westchester Magazine as one of the “Best of Westchester” 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Alvin & Friends is located at 14 Memorial Highway in New Rochelle.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 3 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms