WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Caren Greenstein, director of breast imaging at White Plains Hospital, shares information about the new 3-D mammography imaging at the hospital, and explains how each patient is treated as an individual.
Greenstein also explains how each screening evaluation is tailored by patient.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester