WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Caren Greenstein, director of breast imaging at White Plains Hospital, shares information about the new 3-D mammography imaging at the hospital, and explains how each patient is treated as an individual.
Greenstein also explains how each screening evaluation is tailored by patient.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle