GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Is your American Girl doll in need of a springtime pick-me-up? Does she need a bad-hair day fix ?
A free Girl AGain workshop, geared for ages 7-14, where you can learn to style your doll's hair, will be offered on Thursday, April 17, (public school break), at 11:15 a.m. or noon.
The 45-minute program includes a demonstration and practice time. Hair ties, clips and healthy snacks will be provided. Bring your own AG doll brush, or buy one at the boutique.
Girl AGain is a resale boutique for American Girl dolls, accessories and books. It is operated by Yes She Can Inc. a nonprofit whose mission is to develop job skills and provide employment opportunities for young women with autism.
Workshop space is limited. Register at http://bit.ly/1htvbcC.
Girl AGain is at 157 S. Central Ave., inside Sweet Heaven, in Hartsdale. It is open Tuesday through Friday. 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m..
For more information, call 646-833-8315.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle