WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul