Monday, Jan. 14
Norman Rockwell Exhibit: The city’s Norman Rockwell exhibit is open all week for residents to view during a monthlong celebration of the life of one of New Rochelle's most famous citizens. New Rochelle Public Library, One Library Plaza.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
New Rochelle City Council Meeting: 7 p.m.-9 p.m. The New Rochelle City Council holds its regular monthly legislative session to vote on which items it wants to send to the state as part of its capital improvement program. New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
Pelham School Board Coffee Time: 9:30 a.m. Residents can bring questions for school board members about Pelham schools during this special monthly coffee time. Residents can also share their ideas and talk one-on-one with school board members during this event put on by the board’s public engagement committee. Four Corners Bakery, 4668 Boston Post Road.
Thursday, Jan. 17
New Rochelle Alzheimer's Presentation: 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. New Rochelle seniors can receive practical answers to questions that come about in the beginning stages of the disease during this special presentation. Hugh A. Doyle Senior Center, 94 Davis Ave.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul