VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Looking for a challenge? Westchester Medical Center is asking the brave and bold to come out and help fundraiser for their trauma center.
The 4th Annual Evan Lieberman Westchester Medical Center Trauma Mud Run will be held on Sunday, Sept. 14, to raise money for the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
This race will challenge participants of every athletic ability to dash through the woods, crawl through mud, scale obstacles and navigate fire towers all within the medical center's Valhalla campus.
For more information, call (914) 493-2575. Click here to download the sponsorship and registration form.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year