VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Looking for a challenge? Westchester Medical Center is asking the brave and bold to come out and help fundraiser for their trauma center.
The 4th Annual Evan Lieberman Westchester Medical Center Trauma Mud Run will be held on Sunday, Sept. 14, to raise money for the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
This race will challenge participants of every athletic ability to dash through the woods, crawl through mud, scale obstacles and navigate fire towers all within the medical center's Valhalla campus.
For more information, call (914) 493-2575. Click here to download the sponsorship and registration form.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Rochelle
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services