VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Looking for a challenge? Westchester Medical Center is asking the brave and bold to come out and help fundraiser for their trauma center.
The 4th Annual Evan Lieberman Westchester Medical Center Trauma Mud Run will be held on Sunday, Sept. 14, to raise money for the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
This race will challenge participants of every athletic ability to dash through the woods, crawl through mud, scale obstacles and navigate fire towers all within the medical center's Valhalla campus.
For more information, call (914) 493-2575. Click here to download the sponsorship and registration form.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway