VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Looking for a challenge? Westchester Medical Center is asking the brave and bold to come out and help fundraiser for their trauma center.
The 4th Annual Evan Lieberman Westchester Medical Center Trauma Mud Run will be held on Sunday, Sept. 14, to raise money for the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
This race will challenge participants of every athletic ability to dash through the woods, crawl through mud, scale obstacles and navigate fire towers all within the medical center's Valhalla campus.
For more information, call (914) 493-2575. Click here to download the sponsorship and registration form.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday