NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Iona College graduate public relations program will host an evening with Peter Shankman for a talk titled, “The New PR is Personal Recommendation” on Wednesday, July 16, at 7 p.m., at Iona’s New York City site at 45 Rockefeller Center, 20th floor.
Shankman is the founder of Help A Reporter Out , and a principal at Shankman|Honig, a consultancy designed to help businesses create excellent customer service to increase revenue and build business.
He is also the founder and chief executive officer of The Geek Factory, Inc., a boutique social media, marketing and public relations strategy firm in New York City. To learn more about Shankman, visit his blog.
A reception will immediately follow the discussion. To register, RSVP to Veronica Jarek-Prinz at email@example.com.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car