NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Iona College graduate public relations program will host an evening with Peter Shankman for a talk titled, “The New PR is Personal Recommendation” on Wednesday, July 16, at 7 p.m., at Iona’s New York City site at 45 Rockefeller Center, 20th floor.
Shankman is the founder of Help A Reporter Out , and a principal at Shankman|Honig, a consultancy designed to help businesses create excellent customer service to increase revenue and build business.
He is also the founder and chief executive officer of The Geek Factory, Inc., a boutique social media, marketing and public relations strategy firm in New York City. To learn more about Shankman, visit his blog.
A reception will immediately follow the discussion. To register, RSVP to Veronica Jarek-Prinz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48