NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Iona College graduate public relations program will host an evening with Peter Shankman for a talk titled, “The New PR is Personal Recommendation” on Wednesday, July 16, at 7 p.m., at Iona’s New York City site at 45 Rockefeller Center, 20th floor.
Shankman is the founder of Help A Reporter Out , and a principal at Shankman|Honig, a consultancy designed to help businesses create excellent customer service to increase revenue and build business.
He is also the founder and chief executive officer of The Geek Factory, Inc., a boutique social media, marketing and public relations strategy firm in New York City. To learn more about Shankman, visit his blog.
A reception will immediately follow the discussion. To register, RSVP to Veronica Jarek-Prinz at email@example.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations