PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University will be hosting a panel discussion in celebration of Women's History Month and Pace University's 50th anniversary on Thursday, March 27, beginning at 5:30 p.m in Butcher Suite of the Kessel Student Center on the Pleasantville campus.
Networking and cocktails will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the panel discussion will begin at 6 p.m.
Be inspired by powerful women who have made their marks in government, business and higher education. Hear their stories of trial and triumph as they navigated these traditionally male-dominated industries.
Panelists will include Jody Fay, president, Westchester County Bar Association; Dean Harriet R. Feldman, College of Health Professions, Pace University; Marsha Gordon, president and chief executive officer, The Business Council of Westchester; and Stacey Hengsterman, associate vice chancellor for government relations, State University of New York.
The discussion will be moderated by Vanessa J. Herman, assistant vice-president, government and community relations, Pace University and Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, associate vice president for Student Affairs and dean for students, Pace University Westchester Campus.
RSVP on or before Wednesday, March 19, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations