NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The second annual New Rochelle Street Fair and Music Festival will take place on Sunday, Sept. 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Main Street between Centre and North avenues in the center of the downtown.
Approximately 85 crafters, artists, vendors and merchants will line both sides of Main Street which will be closed to vehicular traffic for the day between Centre and North avenuee.
An international selection of foods will be available as well as inflatable rides, games, dancers and clowns.
Two disc jockeys will play all day and as an added bonus Memorial Plaza will feature a sound stage of musical performances coordinated by the New Rochelle Council on the Arts in partnership with Good Elephant Productions and Eric Woodlin.
Admission is free. The festival is presented by StreetFairs.org in partnership with the City of New Rochelle.
For more information, email info@StreetFairs.org or visit www.newrochelleny.com/streetfair2014.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents