NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Hudson Park in New Rochelle will open for the season on Saturday, May 24 with temporary portable restrooms and a parking fee of $3 per car for Saturday and Sunday.
With May’s inclement weather delaying the construction schedule for Hurricane Sandy damage repairs, Hudson Park beaches, sundeck and bathhouse will remain closed until repairs are completed.
Weather permitting, the beach will open the following weekend, Saturday, May 31.
The full summer seasonal beach hours begin Saturday, June 23.
Omnicards are required for entry.
For more information, log on to www.newrochelleny.com/omnicard.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola