NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Hudson Park in New Rochelle will open for the season on Saturday, May 24 with temporary portable restrooms and a parking fee of $3 per car for Saturday and Sunday.
With May’s inclement weather delaying the construction schedule for Hurricane Sandy damage repairs, Hudson Park beaches, sundeck and bathhouse will remain closed until repairs are completed.
Weather permitting, the beach will open the following weekend, Saturday, May 31.
The full summer seasonal beach hours begin Saturday, June 23.
Omnicards are required for entry.
For more information, log on to www.newrochelleny.com/omnicard.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48