NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Hudson Park in New Rochelle will open for the season on Saturday, May 24 with temporary portable restrooms and a parking fee of $3 per car for Saturday and Sunday.
With May’s inclement weather delaying the construction schedule for Hurricane Sandy damage repairs, Hudson Park beaches, sundeck and bathhouse will remain closed until repairs are completed.
Weather permitting, the beach will open the following weekend, Saturday, May 31.
The full summer seasonal beach hours begin Saturday, June 23.
Omnicards are required for entry.
For more information, log on to www.newrochelleny.com/omnicard.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting