NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Hudson Park in New Rochelle will open for the season on Saturday, May 24 with temporary portable restrooms and a parking fee of $3 per car for Saturday and Sunday.
With May’s inclement weather delaying the construction schedule for Hurricane Sandy damage repairs, Hudson Park beaches, sundeck and bathhouse will remain closed until repairs are completed.
Weather permitting, the beach will open the following weekend, Saturday, May 31.
The full summer seasonal beach hours begin Saturday, June 23.
Omnicards are required for entry.
For more information, log on to www.newrochelleny.com/omnicard.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway