NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Hudson Park in New Rochelle will open for the season on Saturday, May 24 with temporary portable restrooms and a parking fee of $3 per car for Saturday and Sunday.
With May’s inclement weather delaying the construction schedule for Hurricane Sandy damage repairs, Hudson Park beaches, sundeck and bathhouse will remain closed until repairs are completed.
Weather permitting, the beach will open the following weekend, Saturday, May 31.
The full summer seasonal beach hours begin Saturday, June 23.
Omnicards are required for entry.
For more information, log on to www.newrochelleny.com/omnicard.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul