NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. ‒ New Rochelle’s 325th Anniversary Committee holds its next community meeting Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m. in New Rochelle City Hall.
Committee leaders will give an update on the planning for the city’s anniversary next year and provide information about events.
The meeting is open to the public. It was rescheduled from Nov. 15 because of the weather.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol