NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. ‒ New Rochelle’s 325th Anniversary Committee holds its next community meeting Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m. in New Rochelle City Hall.
Committee leaders will give an update on the planning for the city’s anniversary next year and provide information about events.
The meeting is open to the public. It was rescheduled from Nov. 15 because of the weather.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA