NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. ‒ New Rochelle’s 325th Anniversary Committee holds its next community meeting Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m. in New Rochelle City Hall.
Committee leaders will give an update on the planning for the city’s anniversary next year and provide information about events.
The meeting is open to the public. It was rescheduled from Nov. 15 because of the weather.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire