NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. ‒ New Rochelle’s 325th Anniversary Committee holds its next community meeting Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m. in New Rochelle City Hall.
Committee leaders will give an update on the planning for the city’s anniversary next year and provide information about events.
The meeting is open to the public. It was rescheduled from Nov. 15 because of the weather.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says