NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. ‒ New Rochelle’s 325th Anniversary Committee holds its next community meeting Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m. in New Rochelle City Hall.
Committee leaders will give an update on the planning for the city’s anniversary next year and provide information about events.
The meeting is open to the public. It was rescheduled from Nov. 15 because of the weather.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola