NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 Ryder Gordon Brown, 3, Of Larchmont
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 New Rochelle Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued