NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring