NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson