NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 FEMA Gives $4 Million To Repair New Rochelle's Glen Island Park
- 5 New Rochelle Man, 24, Charged In Weekend Hit-And-Run