NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates