NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Max Gomez, a former New Rochelle student at Jefferson Elementary School, will talk on Wednesday, Thursday, about how he found the courage to live using a prosthetic leg, and resilience after losing his lower right leg in a motorcycle accident this year.
The event begins at 4:30 in the school’s auditorium and concludes at 6 p.m.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester