NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The classic Disney family adventure, Napoleon and Samantha, starring Michael Douglas, Jodie Foster, Johnny Whitaker and Will Geer, will be the next movie in the New Rochelle Public Library’s 2014 Disney Summer Hit Parade series.
The free movie is appropriate for all ages, and will be shown on the big screen of the library’s Ossie Davis Theater at 6 p.m. on Monday, July 28.
The Disney Hit Parade series will continue with the 1976 film "Gus" on Monday Aug. 4.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul