NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle’s county legislators will discuss the countywide issues affecting the city at the League of Women Voters of New Rochelle’s annual dinner meeting on Wednesday, June 11, 6:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held at Mama Francesca Restaurant, 414 Pelham Road, New Rochelle.
Legislator James Maisano, vice chairman of the Board of Legislators, whose district covers New Rochelle and Pelham, will lead the discussion with Legislator Catherine Parker, whose district along Long Island Sound includes an eastern portion of New Rochelle and Legislator Sheila Marcotte, whose district covers the northern part of New Rochelle, Eastchester and Tuckahoe.
The dinner is open to the public. Tickets are $50 for the dinner. Checks made out to LWVNR should be sent to 46 Longue Vue Ave,, New Rochelle, 10804.
For further information, call Cindy Kahn, at 914-235-2884.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48