NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Public Library's "Sing Your Heart Out" final performance is coming on June 7.
The concert is scheduled for 2 p.m. in the Ossie Davis Theater at the New Rochelle Public Library. The free performance will feature ensemble and choral numbers by students who have been attending “Sing Your Heart Out” voice lessons at the library over the past several months.
"The students, 55 years and older, have discovered their voices and performance talents under the guidance of artist-in-residence Eric Jennings, a popular performer and lecturer in the southern Westchester area," representatives said. "Professor Jennings will accompany the vocalists on the piano."
This program has been made possible by the Friends of the New Rochelle Public Library. Donations will be accepted at the door.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway