NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Two state senators, and HOPE Community services board vice president Frances Shahar will appear in the coming weeks on the New Rochelle League of Women Voters cable TV show “City People and Issues.”
The interviews will be broadcast on Cablevision Channel 76 Mondays at 7 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.
Shahar will talk about the role HOPE plays in helping the city’s needy. Her segment will air on Dec. 10, 12, 13,17,19 and 20.
An interview with state Senst Andrea Stewart-Cousins, who represents New Rochelle, will be shown the weeks of Dec. 24, and Jan. 7.
Residents can watch recently elected state Sen. George Latimer’s interview the weeks of Dec. 31, and Jan. 14.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday