NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Two state senators, and HOPE Community services board vice president Frances Shahar will appear in the coming weeks on the New Rochelle League of Women Voters cable TV show “City People and Issues.”
The interviews will be broadcast on Cablevision Channel 76 Mondays at 7 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.
Shahar will talk about the role HOPE plays in helping the city’s needy. Her segment will air on Dec. 10, 12, 13,17,19 and 20.
An interview with state Senst Andrea Stewart-Cousins, who represents New Rochelle, will be shown the weeks of Dec. 24, and Jan. 7.
Residents can watch recently elected state Sen. George Latimer’s interview the weeks of Dec. 31, and Jan. 14.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA