NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Two state senators, and HOPE Community services board vice president Frances Shahar will appear in the coming weeks on the New Rochelle League of Women Voters cable TV show “City People and Issues.”
The interviews will be broadcast on Cablevision Channel 76 Mondays at 7 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.
Shahar will talk about the role HOPE plays in helping the city’s needy. Her segment will air on Dec. 10, 12, 13,17,19 and 20.
An interview with state Senst Andrea Stewart-Cousins, who represents New Rochelle, will be shown the weeks of Dec. 24, and Jan. 7.
Residents can watch recently elected state Sen. George Latimer’s interview the weeks of Dec. 31, and Jan. 14.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast