NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Two state senators, and HOPE Community services board vice president Frances Shahar will appear in the coming weeks on the New Rochelle League of Women Voters cable TV show “City People and Issues.”
The interviews will be broadcast on Cablevision Channel 76 Mondays at 7 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.
Shahar will talk about the role HOPE plays in helping the city’s needy. Her segment will air on Dec. 10, 12, 13,17,19 and 20.
An interview with state Senst Andrea Stewart-Cousins, who represents New Rochelle, will be shown the weeks of Dec. 24, and Jan. 7.
Residents can watch recently elected state Sen. George Latimer’s interview the weeks of Dec. 31, and Jan. 14.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR