NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Two state senators, and HOPE Community services board vice president Frances Shahar will appear in the coming weeks on the New Rochelle League of Women Voters cable TV show “City People and Issues.”
The interviews will be broadcast on Cablevision Channel 76 Mondays at 7 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.
Shahar will talk about the role HOPE plays in helping the city’s needy. Her segment will air on Dec. 10, 12, 13,17,19 and 20.
An interview with state Senst Andrea Stewart-Cousins, who represents New Rochelle, will be shown the weeks of Dec. 24, and Jan. 7.
Residents can watch recently elected state Sen. George Latimer’s interview the weeks of Dec. 31, and Jan. 14.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says