NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera will host a thanksgiving dinner at New Rochelle’s AJ’s Burgers Tuesday.
The New York Yankees legendary pitcher, also owner of Refuge of Hope Church, is working with Hope Community Services executive director Carole Troum, and AJ’s owner and chef Alan Cohen to put on the event to feed New Rochelle families for the holiday.
About 120 parents and children will be fed during two separate sessions. The first is from 1 to 3 p.m. The second is from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul