NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera will host a thanksgiving dinner at New Rochelle’s AJ’s Burgers Tuesday.
The New York Yankees legendary pitcher, also owner of Refuge of Hope Church, is working with Hope Community Services executive director Carole Troum, and AJ’s owner and chef Alan Cohen to put on the event to feed New Rochelle families for the holiday.
About 120 parents and children will be fed during two separate sessions. The first is from 1 to 3 p.m. The second is from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola