NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera will host a thanksgiving dinner at New Rochelle’s AJ’s Burgers Tuesday.
The New York Yankees legendary pitcher, also owner of Refuge of Hope Church, is working with Hope Community Services executive director Carole Troum, and AJ’s owner and chef Alan Cohen to put on the event to feed New Rochelle families for the holiday.
About 120 parents and children will be fed during two separate sessions. The first is from 1 to 3 p.m. The second is from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm