NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera will host a thanksgiving dinner at New Rochelle’s AJ’s Burgers Tuesday.
The New York Yankees legendary pitcher, also owner of Refuge of Hope Church, is working with Hope Community Services executive director Carole Troum, and AJ’s owner and chef Alan Cohen to put on the event to feed New Rochelle families for the holiday.
About 120 parents and children will be fed during two separate sessions. The first is from 1 to 3 p.m. The second is from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting