NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera will host a thanksgiving dinner at New Rochelle’s AJ’s Burgers Tuesday.
The New York Yankees legendary pitcher, also owner of Refuge of Hope Church, is working with Hope Community Services executive director Carole Troum, and AJ’s owner and chef Alan Cohen to put on the event to feed New Rochelle families for the holiday.
About 120 parents and children will be fed during two separate sessions. The first is from 1 to 3 p.m. The second is from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle