NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Mahlstedt Gallery will present "Shadow Odyssey" to the public once more as part of the New Rochelle Downtown Gallery Art Walk.
“Shadow Odyssey” will be open to the public from 4-9 p.m. Saturday, May 17, at the Mahlstedt Gallery at 415 Huguenot St.
"We are thrilled to showcase the works of the many talented contemporary artists, all working in a variety of media, including painting, drawing, manipulated digital photography, and sculpture," representatives said. "Mahsltedt Gallery is excited to provide the opportunity to explore the fine-art scene in New Rochelle. We’re happy to be working with our friends and colleagues, Backstreet Gallery, Recologie and Reverol & Co. Works on exhibition include those by various international artists featured in 'Shadow Odyssey,' and each one explores a journey through the mind’s eye, emitting ethereal experiences measured through our ability to encounter profound experiences through dreams, vision and perception."
Artists in the gallery include Jared Boechler, Kendra Binney, Thomas Faustin Huisking, Weston Lambert, Jon Macadam, MALO, Ron Mineo, Gus and Lina Ocamposilva, Gary Patick, Sandra Vucicevic, David Whitlam, Jeanne Wilkinson and Ellie Winberg.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR