NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Celebrating Shakespeare on Saturday, April 26, at Mascaro Boys and Girls Club, 79 Seventh St., the Brown Box Theatre Project will offer three free workshops.
There will be three workshops from 10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. for ages 6 to 12, 1 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. for ages 13 to 17, and 2:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. for adults aged 18 and up.
The Brown Box Theatre Project is a Boston- based performing arts education collaborative dedicated to bringing high-quality performances to communities and locations along the eastern seaboard that ordinarily lack access to live theater. Brown Box strives to make Shakespeare’s plays accessible and enjoyable to audiences of all ages, with the idea that excellence in the performing arts does not need to come with a hefty price tag attached.
The workshops at Mascaro are part of Brown Box Theatre Project’s “Class Acts” educational programming and are being made possible by the New Rochelle Council on the Arts as part of its Sound Shore Shakespeare Festival.
For more information about the Festival visit www.newrochellearts.org.
For more information about the Brown Box Theatre Project visit their website at www.brownboxtheatre.org/
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester