NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Free sessions of easy yoga to help reduce stress and relieve tension will be offered during Monday and Wednesday lunch hours at the New Rochelle Public Library starting Sept. 8.
Monday sessions will be held from 12:15 – 12:45 p.m. and Wednesday sessions will be held from 1-1:45 p.m.
Sessions will not take place on holidays and there will be no session on Sept. 17.
Yoga instructor Nora LeMorin will lead the easy yoga sessions. Participants will learn traditional and adapted poses, either standing or seated in chairs to balance, stretch and strengthen the body while calming the mind. There is no need to change out of work clothes and mats are not necessary.
No advanced registration required.
The New Rochelle Library is located at 1 Library Plaza, New Rochelle. For more information call (914) 632-7878.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis