NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle’s Iona Preparatory School will honor 1978 alum Frank Mara and his wife, Lynn, Friday during its annual President’s Dinner at the Glen Island Harbour Club.
A cocktail hour will begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner and live/silent auctions at 7:30 p.m.
Money raised from the event will go toward the renovation of the school’s athletic field and track.
Ann Mara, Frank’s mother and wife of late New York Giants owner Wellington Mara, will serve as the dinner’s honorary chair. Iona Prep 1976 alum Alfred Kelly, and his wife, Margaret, a former Iona Prep board member, will co-chair the meal.
New York Giants radio announcer Bob Papa is the event’s emcee and auctioneer.
Frank Mara serves as the vice president of community relations for the New York Giants, and is on the Board of Directors and golf committee at Prep and for the Giants Foundation. He and his wife, Lynn, an artist, have been active supporters of the school.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says