NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The seventh season of The Emil Paolucci Summer Sounds Concert Series, a New Rochelle tradition, kicks off Wednesday, July 8 at 7:30 p.m. in Hudson Park with White Wedding, an ‘80s tribute band.
The full Summer Sounds Concert Series schedule includes:
- July 15: The Barons – Emil Paolucci Memorial Concert Dance music of the ‘50s and ‘60s. One of the tri-state's hottest "oldies" groups, The Barons are known for their 1963 hits, "Pledge of A Fool," "Remember Rita" and "Possibility" (under the name of The Crowns). These tunes will take attendees back to the 50s and 60s.
- July 22: The Blues Mothers – folk and roots music. Chosen as “Best of 2012 Indie Artist” by WOS Radio, The Blues Mothers perform blues, jazz, rock and pop tunes with a sound that swings from jazzy sophistication to down-and-dirty blues.
- July 29: Patterson & Sweeney R&B, rhythm and blues favorites
- Aug. 5: New Rochelle Opera Favorite selections from opera, operetta and Broadway
- Aug. 12: Striped Bass Band – classic rock from the ‘60s to today. Striped Bass prides itself on performing classic rock favorites from the 1960s to the 1990s that are “off the hook.”
- Aug. 19: Alive ‘n’ Kickin’ – Top of the Chart hits from every era, every genre. Best known for its 1970 Top Ten hit “Tighter and Tighter,” Alive ‘N’ Kickin’ remains the kind of band that can get listeners up on their feet.
- Aug. 26: 3-D Ritmo Da Vida – funky Salsa and Caribbean Soul with a New York attitude. 3D writes and performs music that is diverse, dynamic and danceable. Tight, bright infectious blend of island rhythms, contemporary jazz and soul.
For more information, click here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.