NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle's School of New Resources is offering an adult learner information day Saturday to discuss a bachelor's degree program specifically for adults.
The event is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on six campuses, including New Rochelle, Brooklyn, Bronx, Co-op City Bronx, DC-37 and Harlem. Applicants can register at http://www.cnr.edu/web/school-of-new-resources/visit .
Advisers will answer questions, and attendees will have an opportunity to tour the campuses, meet faculty and students and talk to academic and financial advisers. Attendees also will have the opportunity to complete the entire registration process in one step.
SNR’s fully accredited Bachelor of Arts degree program offers:
- Many six-credit seminars.
- A distinctive program for adult learners 21 years of age and older.
- Course credit for learning from life and work experiences.
- Professional course sequences in business administration and management; health care administration, human services, CASAC-T and criminal justice.
- One-on-one advising with financial aid representatives on how to finance your education.
- Classes that meet just one morning or evening each week.
- Weekend courses.
The location for the New Rochelle event will be in the Sweeny Student Center, rooms B and C, 29 Castle Place, New Rochelle. Call (914) 654-5528 for more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.