NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The City of New Rochelle is recruiting qualified adult and youth (currently in grades 9 and 10) residents to serve on the board of commissioners of the New Rochelle Youth Board.
The board of commissioners comprises twenty-one volunteer members who meet at City Hall on the fourth Tuesday of every month. The normal term is four years. The board strives to meet the challenging needs and concerns of the city’s youth population, up through 21 years old.
Applications can be obtained in the Youth Bureau office located in City Hall, 515 North Ave.
For further information, call Kelly Johnson at 914-654-2045 during office hours from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Applications must be received by Wednesday, March 19.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle