NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle's Dr. Sandra Ganea has joined WESTMED Medical Group's medical office.
Ganea, a board certified pediatrician, is joining the medical office at 171 Huguenot St. in New Rochelle.
Ganea was awarded her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, followed by an internship and residency in the Department of Pediatrics at Montefiore Medical Center.
Most recently, she was a primary care pediatrician with Pelham Pediatrics for the past nine years, where she provided comprehensive care for patients from newborn to age 21.
Prior to that, she worked as a pediatrician with the Segunda Ruiz Belvis Diagnostic and Treatment Center in the Bronx for over seven years, representatives said in a release.
WESTMED Medical Group is a multi-specialty group medical practice, with headquarters in Purchase. WESTMED has medical offices in White Plains, Rye, Westchester’s Ridge Hill in Yonkers, Purchase, Scarsdale and New Rochelle.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle