NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The City Council brought new life to the Echo Bay development project Tuesday, July 8, when it selected a new developer for the mixed-use proposal, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Officials agreed to enter into a memorandum of understanding with Twining Properties, the New York City-based company that finished second in the original bidding process in 2006, WCBJ reported.
The Echo Bay project was originally awarded to Forest City Residential Inc. but was scrapped due to vehement community opposition, WCBJ said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam