NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The City Council brought new life to the Echo Bay development project Tuesday, July 8, when it selected a new developer for the mixed-use proposal, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Officials agreed to enter into a memorandum of understanding with Twining Properties, the New York City-based company that finished second in the original bidding process in 2006, WCBJ reported.
The Echo Bay project was originally awarded to Forest City Residential Inc. but was scrapped due to vehement community opposition, WCBJ said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle