NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. — Here is a list of New Rochelle and Pelham employers who are hiring:
• Post 22 has immediate openings for servers.
• A busy ophthalmology practice needs an optometrist.
• A New Rochelle home care agency seeks licensed practical nurses for a pediatric case in the Bronx.
• A part-time home health aide is needed for an 84-year-old woman with Parkinson’s disease.
• Almstead Tree, Shrub and Lawn Care is looking for an accounts payable clerk.
• AvalonBay needs a leasing consultant.
• A fast-moving company has a growing sales opportunity.
• Applebee’s is hiring servers, bartenders, hosts and cooks.
• Qualified and experience restaurant staff is needed for an upscale restaurant.
• Green Team Cab Corp. is in need of responsible drivers.
• A Pelham hand car wash seeks a car washer and detailer.
• Symmetry Physical Therapy is hiring a licensed massage therapist.
• Take Lessons has openings for music instructors.
• A Pelham-based limousine company is looking for full-time and part-time chauffeurs.
• A full-charge bookkeeper is needed for a busy Pelham office.
• Edo Japanese Steakhouse in Pelham Manor is looking for servers, a cashier, a bus boy, a line cook, and a dishwasher.
• A fitness club in Pelham Manor needs an experienced general manager.
• Pace Electric has openings for electricians.
If you have a job opening to post on The New Rochelle Daily Voice or the The Pelham Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle